Overhead Door Repair & Installation Services You Can Trust
We are the top provider of prompt service and maintenance for any overhead door repair you need. Our team of highly qualified technicians is equipped, as well as trained, to solve any garage door repair problem you may be experiencing with your overhead door or garage door openers. We’ve serviced customers all over the Southern Co area for over 12 years, and we’re excited to serve you as well! Call this overhead door company for service and maintenance! Garage door services we offer (including but not limited to):
- Garage door repair and service for almost all types of doors
- Annual maintenance and service
- Broken as well as weak overhead door coils
- Noisy, seized, or broken roller
- Frayed, kinked, or broken cable
- Opener repairs and replacement
- Upgrade of overhead door
Top Overhead Door Repair Company In Calhan
Things to expect when choosing to call A1 for your garage door repair:
- Professional, well-trained employees
- Lifetime warranties options on most products
- Most competitive repair prices in the market
- Top customer services
Your Experts in Replacement Of Garage Doors
Why Invest in a New Door?
The A1 team is skilled in installing everything from a replacement garage door opener to a new overhead door. We provide local people in and around Calhan with a high-grade garage door installation and maintenance service while keeping repair prices low. We strive to leave every customer happy. Read on to discover why the garage door replacement is money well spent and find out more about the various repair options available to keep your overhead door in top condition with us.
- Curb Appeal-An updated door provides an immediate improvement in your frontage. If your existing overhead door has reasonable damage and have been in place for a few years now, replacement doors allow you to invest in beautiful doors that add a delightful accent to your home.
- Increase Home Value Although customers need to consider the cost of replacing an overhead door, in most cases, the costs are quickly recouped by the increase in property value a well-maintained frontage can bring. In addition, many property buyers value the convenience and security of a durable, modern garage to keep their vehicles safe. We offer insulated and non garage doors!
- Improve Security-A secure door provides peace of mind and protects your vehicles against theft and vandalism. If you want your cars, trucks, or other vehicles to be safely covered when you’re not driving them, an up-to-date security system and up to date, durable overhead door is a great idea.
Protect Your Vehicles From the Weather
It’s not uncommon for homeowners with a faulty door to end up parking outside on the drive. Over time, outside parking can hurt numerous areas of your car. We recommend prompt repair or the installation of garage doors to ensure your vehicles can be protected from the elements.
To Keep up With Changing Needs
Over time, many people change how they use their garage, for example, needing to home a taller vehicle or multiple vehicles. Installation of overhead garage doors can make all the difference, providing more headroom or width that enables you to use your garage space as you wish. We stock a wide range of different overhead garage doors that can be tailored to your circumstances. Our team of time-served, knowledgeable engineers is always happy to provide an assessment of your door and make a suitable recommendation. Call us today!
Garage Door Openers Packed with the latest technology
Garage door openers are essential regarding the hands-free operation of your overhead door. It allows your door to open conveniently and safely at just the touch of a button (or by allowing you to enter a code). However, when garage door opener decides not to work, it throws the entire day off. Give our friendly staff a call if you have any of the following concerns with your garage door opener needing to be addressed:
- My garage door opener is not opening my door.
- The door won’t close, and the light keeps flashing.
- Nothing happens when I press the button, but I can still hear it running.
Each opener can vary from the primary contractor series to our more exclusive series packed with Wi-Fi technology. Our garage door openers are favorable, reliable, and comparable. Give A1 a call today to see all options available.
Broken Spring Replacement
Our community’s most famous call that comes in is for broken overhead door torsion spring replacement services for their home.
A necessary piece to your overhead door
Tightly wound to create torque, torsion springs play a massive part in balancing the garage door’s weight. This balancing allows you to open and close your garage doors manually quickly. As the door opens, the coils release torque so the rollers can go across the tracks to lift it. It would help if you had your garage door coils lubed, counterbalanced, and maintained every year. This helps ensure that your overhead door coils will continue to operate correctly. Regular use of Bitter conditions will weaken and damage your garage door spring, leading to breaking. Our qualified technicians can replace your weak/broken torsion spring with our Max Life springs; they are assured to last longer than most people own their homes; more importantly, they come with a lifetime warranty! It’s true; most residential garage doors come with two coil springs. Two keep each other in check in case one fails. This way, your overhead door doesn’t come down and crush your car or something else. Your garage door can only work well when both coils are in proper working condition. Give us a call today for more info!
Other Important Parts
In addition to torsion coils, your garage doors need to work correctly with a few other garage door parts.
- Torsion Rod-This shaft, located right above the overhead door, has the job of keeping the torsion coils in place. Remember, these rods are only necessary for an overhead door torsion spring system.
- Drums-Drums are another vital aspect of getting a door open. They are located on each end of the torsion rod and use its torque to adjust the cables up or let them down and stabilize and balance the door.
- Nylon Rollers-The rollers move along the track as it opens and closes. Furthermore, there are different kinds out on the market. Some made of steel; some of the nylon. The most preferred material is nylon. They are dependable solid, not to mention built with higher-quality materials, yet affordable. Nonetheless, rollers are one of the main reasons your overhead door can be so loud. Ball-bearing precision garage door rollers are high-quality, easy-to-find rollers on the market for your overhead door. They are the most sought after due to their extreme life span and minimal repair needs. These rollers can last 10 to 70 years! Call us today!
Garage Door Opener
A garage door opener may be replaced as an upgrade or a like-for-like basis to replace a faulty Overhead door opener. The types of door openers that we can install are:
- SMART garage door openers.
- Belt drive garage door opener.
- Chain drive opener.
- Wall mount
In addition, we also offer a selection of different home security accessories that we can install alongside an updated opener to optimize your security.
Overhead Door Maintenance
Has your garage stopped working the same way it used to? Have you done minor repairs like resetting your garage door opener, tightening some nuts, or adjusting the sensors? Have you replaced any products? Some of these fixes are doable by the average customer, but some require particular expertise. There are some issues, like worn torsion springs, that you’ll need a overhead door company service provider to look at. If you try to install the spring on your own, you may do more harm than help. Are you interested in knowing what to fix and what not to touch in your garage? Here are some signs you should call the pros for a door repair and maintenance.
- A lot of extra noise can signify you should call a pro. You might hear a roller squeaking or clicking when the door is moving. Although it may not seem like a big deal, if not handled correctly, it could be dangerous. The noise could be from loose bolts or worn springs.
- If the springs or bolts fail, this could cause severe damage to your garage, injury, or even death. It’s imperative to call a professional when your system starts making odd noises.
Sections That Sag
- If doors and their products are not maintained, they start sagging. As a result, you’ll notice significant gaps beneath the ends of the door.
- To prevent this from happening, you should periodically check the balance of your garage door. Check if the overhead door rises or falls by itself by bringing it halfway down. If it does, the tension springs have broken or worn out. You’ll have to ask a professional to assist you with a garage door repair if this is the case.
Response From The Garage Door Is Slow.
- When using your remote to open and close your door, observe the length of time it takes for the door to open and close.
- Your door should respond to these commands within a two-second window. A delay of more than two seconds may indicate that you need to have your door tuned up.
- You may have a more severe problem than a garage door repair if your door won’t open or close when you press the buttons on your remote.
Sensor Failure In The Photo-Eye
- The door won’t close when you leave? The photo-eye sensor tells your door to stop closing or opening if there is an obstruction. A beam of infrared light travels between the two sensors.
- An alignment problem with the photo-eye could result in the residential garage door not opening or closing when you press the buttons on the garage door opener. If these issues arise, have your door and its products inspected by a technician.
The Garage Door Service Team To Trust
A1, the top family-owned and operated garage door repair business in the Sothern Colorado area. Additionally, we must provide customer service and quality that is second to none. The A1 garage door company has gained an A + rating with the Better Business Bureau, with our qualified technicians exceeding clients’ expectations. You can rest assured knowing you have called the right team with timely repair appointments, professional staff members, and the highest quality parts for your overhead door! Equally important, our products and services are backed by a one-year warranty. Not only do we take pride in helping our neighborhood; secondly, our team’s dedication to guaranteeing top-notch service for each of our customers. We stand behind our overhead door product and repair service; your neighbors love us! Check out our garage door service Specials! And our 5 star reviews on google! Contact us today for your overhead door repairs.
Calhan is the capital of consolidated mountain towns in the United States! Additionally, it was founded in 1888 as a water station. Calhan is home to roughly 900 people, as well as being home to some big attractions.
Places to see:
World’s Largest High-Wheel Bicycle– Located at Cadillac Jack’s RV Park & Campground, 5th Street, Calhan, CO
El Paso County Fair and Events Complex– Located 366 10th St, Calhan, Colorado 80808