#1 Garage Door Company in Cascade For Service And Replacement
A1 Garage Door Specialists are dedicated to providing the highest quality of a garage door repair service. The first phone call connects you to our friendly staff to the technician who will complete your garage doors repair or replacement. We are proud to support this community and are invested in providing a service you will trust. Our one-year warranty covers all products and services. Call us today for your free estimate. Choosing A1 Garage Door Specialists for your repair is easy. Pick the perfect door company by following these tips.[/su_spoiler]
1. A1 Garage Door Specialists Business Reviews and Testimonials
The online reputation of any company is paramount. Therefore, you need to search the online reviews of the garage door repair or openers company. Reviews are made to help you know how past clients rate a particular company(they leave the feedback) and comprehend how the company works. Choose a company with many positive reviews or satisfied customers.
Memberships and certifications of a company serve as independent confirmation of quality service. Several accreditations and associations identify a reputable garage door repair company. So if you hire a certified company, you can get peace of mind knowing the garage doors issue will be solved.
3. Proof of Insurance
Installers of garage doors and contractor business must be insured while working on your residence. It’s the law, and it safeguards you in the unlikely situation that something goes wrong. Although an established garage doors dealer has a wealth of knowledge, proof of insurance provides you with peace of mind. A credible garage door repair company will gladly offer you this info. Call Us today!
4. Compare Quotes
Every family has a unique budget and set of requirements for repair, installation, and tune up services. You can inquire about the pricing of various companies and how they run things by collecting quotes from multiple companies. You’ll have a much better understanding of the price you’ll pay and the quality of installation you’ll receive after getting quotations from the companies you’re interested in.
5. Evaluate Services on Offer
Not every garage door specialist will offer all the same services you want. Every home has unique needs, and therefore, settle for a company that meets your specified requirements. You can choose a company that is always available for any emergency service. Call us today!
6. Consider the Local A1 Garage Door Specialists Service
Whenever you choose a company, always consider one that serves your area. You want a local company because it will be easier to contact them whenever your garage door needs emergency repair. Contact us today!
Local Emergency Garage Doors Service
Is your door stuck closed, open, or not even on the track?
A1 is here to help you with any of your garage doors problems you may be experiencing. Call us today.A broken garage door spring, cables, need new precession garage door rollers, garage door openers, panels, etc… Our process is straightforward.
- Start by contacting our delightful office team to book an appointment at the most convenient time for you. (Same day service, at no extra charge).
- Our highly-trained team members will arrive in a fully stocked vehicle and evaluate your door and opener.
- You are then provided a complete diagnostic.
- Finally, we complete the repair and provide you with an emailed receipt upon completing the job. We are available to inspect, diagnose, and repair all at once.
Experts in Replacement Of Overhead Doors
Over the years, the average door comes in for a fair bit of wear and tear. Over time, this results in faults such as a broken door spring, faulty functioning, and reduced curb appeal. The team at A1 is skilled in installing everything from new garage doors opener to utterly new garage doors. Keeping door upgrades and repair costs low, we provide local people in and around Colorado Springs with a high-grade door installation and garage door repair service. Read on to discover why the garage door upgrade cost is money well spent. Contact us today to find out more about the various garage door services options available to keep your garage doors in top condition.
- Curb Appeal-A new insulated overhead door provides an immediate improvement in your frontage. You can invest in beautiful doors if your existing entries have been in place for some time now.
- Increase Home Value-In addition, customers should consider the type of budget needed for a garage doors replacement. A well-maintained frontage can increase the value of a home and quickly recoup the garage doors costs. Furthermore, many homebuyers value the convenience and security of a durable, modern garage to store their vehicles. It is possible to increase the value of your home by installing high-quality garage doors.
- Improve Security-Your vehicles are protected against theft and vandalism with a secure garage. You should install an up-to-date security system and new, durable doors if you want your cars, trucks, or other vehicles to be safe when you are not driving them.
Standard Overhead Upgrades and Maintenance
Overhead Door Maintenance
Has your garage stopped working the same way it used to? Have you done minor repairs like resetting your garage door opener, tightening some nuts, or adjusting the sensors? Some of these fixes are doable by the average customer, but some require particular expertise. There are some issues, like worn torsion springs, that you’ll need a professional garage door repair provider to look at. If you try to install the spring on your own, you may do more harm than help. Are you interested in knowing what to fix and what not to touch in your garage? Here are some signs you should call the pros for a door repair.
- A lot of extra noise can signify you should call a pro. You might hear a roller squeaking or clicking when the door is moving. Although it may not seem like a big deal, if not handled correctly, it could be dangerous. The noise could be from loose bolts or worn springs.
- If the springs or bolts fail, this could cause severe damage to your garage, injury, or even death. It’s imperative to call a professional when your system starts making odd noises.
Sections That Sag
- If doors are not maintained, they start sagging. As a result, you’ll notice significant gaps beneath the ends of the door.
- To prevent this from happening, you should periodically check the balance of your garage door. Check if the door rises or falls by itself by bringing it halfway down. If it does, the tension springs have broken or worn out. You’ll have to ask a professional to assist you with a garage door repair if this is the case.
Response From The Garage Door Is Slow.
- When using your remote to open and close your garage door, observe the length of time it takes for the door to open and close.
- Your garage should respond to these commands within a two-second window. A delay of more than two seconds may indicate that you need to have your garage door tuned up.
- You may have a more severe problem than a garage door repair if your garage won’t open or close when you press the buttons on your remote.
Sensor Failure In The Photo-Eye
- The door won’t close when you leave? The photo-eye sensor tells your garage doors to stop closing or opening if there is an obstruction. A beam of infrared light travels between the two sensors.
- An alignment problem with the photo-eye could result in the door not opening or closing when you press the buttons on the garage door opener. If these issues arise, have your garage doors inspected by a professional.
Competitive Costs on Garage Door Repair and Installation
Here at A1, we each have a genuine desire to ensure that we provide impeccable artistry and customer care at all times. We offer a one-stop solution to all your garage door upgrade and service needs. We provide email as well as text quotes before any work. You always know exactly how much you’re going to pay before we start. Get in touch for more about the savings you can make on your garage doors service cost, or find out more about what we can offer.
Replacement Overhead Door Springs
A garage doors torsion springs are often the first parts of an opening mechanism to show signs of wear or failure. When you close the door, the torsion springs act as counterweights. When the garage doors open, the spring unwinds. If you’ve got worn torsion springs, you may notice that the door seems to be off-track or hung at an odd angle. It may also gently drop a few inches, then slam shut suddenly (and dangerously). You may also notice cables dangling down that shouldn’t be. Replacement of the springs in garage doors is a relatively low-cost service that can significantly impact your doors’ operation. Contact us today for your garage door installation or repair.
Whisper Quiet Openers
Technology and enhanced security features will make your garage doors the safest in your neighborhood. Additionally, you can add the optional accessories you need to ensure that your garage door opener performs at its best. A1 has garage door openers to fit your every need, from entirely silent to extremely strong. With each design featuring its benefits, choosing the style that works best for your garage is simple. Offering a wide variety of styles leaves you plenty of options when making your decision, including:
- Chain drive opener
- Wall mount opener
- Belt drive opener
- Smart opener
- Manual opener
Garage Door Openers Accessories
We offer accessories that not only continue but enhance the performance of your garage door openers, including:
- Garage Door Opener Keypads
- Wall controls for a garage door opener
- Garage Door Opener Remote controls
- Opener Battery backup system for a garage door
The A1 Team
Cascades Trusted Team. We must provide customer service and quality that is second to none. A1 Garage Door Specialists has gained an A + rating with the Better Business Bureau (bbb), with our professionally qualified technicians exceeding clients' expectations. Booking with A1? Contact us today! Expect on-time appointments, professional staff members, reasonable availability, and the highest quality parts! You won't regret that you called!
We Enjoy The Beauty Of Cascade
Cascade, a small non commercial mountain town located only twenty minutes from the Colorado Springs area, is home to some Big Attractions!
Must see places include:
The North Pole
- Santa’s workshop, the provider of Christmas, experience the magic of Christmas from Spring-Christmas Eve.
- Located at 5050 Pikes Peak Hwy Cascade, Colorado 80809, the North Pole is an amusement park filled with rides and food. Additionally Christmas shops for the whole family!
- National Historic State Landmark area with mountains of information
- Located more than 14,000 feet above sea level
- Contains pink granite, known as Pikes Peak Granite.
- The drive up the mountain is filled with breathtaking views, fantastic food, and lots of shopping! Enjoy Colorado views
Pikes Peak Pickle Shack
- Located in Elpaso County at 4675 Fountain Ave. Cascade, Colorado 80809.
- This Pickle Shack is a bi mom-and-pop shop located at the base of Pikes Peak Hwy.
- offering over 40 varieties of delicious products.