Garage Door Installation Services
Here at A1 Garage Door Specialists, we provide the highest quality garage door installation services. From the moment you call our office team to the technician repairing or replacing your door. Call us today!
When was the last time you treated your garage to some TLC? Over the years, the average garage door comes in for a fair bit of wear and tear. Over time, this results in faults such as a broken garage door spring, faulty functioning, and reduced curb appeal. The A1 Garage Door Specialists team is skilled in the installation of everything from a new garage door opener to completely new garage doors.
Keeping garage door replacement and repair costs low, we provide local people in and around our community with a high-grade garage door installation and replacement service. We have a wide selection to choose from, from the garage door type you like to the options of garage door material. Find out more about the various garage door services, repair, install, and maintenance options available to keep your garage doors in top condition.
Why Install a New Garage Door?
Installation of a new garage door provides an immediate improvement in the face of your home. If your existing garage doors have been in place for a few years now, replacement doors allow you to invest in beautiful doors with glass that adds a delightful accent to your home.
Increase Home Value
Although customers need to consider the installation cost of a garage door, in most cases, the garage door installation costs are quickly recouped by the increase in property value a well-maintained curb appeal can bring. In addition, many property buyers value the convenience and security of a durable, modern door to keep their vehicles safe. Investing in high-grade garage doors can add a noticeable amount to the value of your home.
Installation of a secure door provides peace of mind and protects your vehicles against theft and vandalism. If you want your cars, trucks, or other vehicles to be safely covered when you’re not driving them, an up-to-date security system and new, durable garage doors are a great idea.
Protect Your Vehicles From the Weather
It’s not uncommon for homeowners with a faulty garage door to park outside on the drive. Over time, outside parking can hurt numerous areas of your car. We recommend prompt repair or the installation of new garage doors to ensure your vehicles can be protected from the elements in Colorado.
To Keep up With Changing Needs
Over time, many people change how they use their garage, for example, needing to garage a taller vehicle or multiple vehicles. New garage doors can make all the difference, providing more headroom or width to use your garage space as you wish.
We stock a wide range of different garage doors that can be tailored to your circumstances. If you’re not sure what type of door upgrade will give you the best results, our team of time-served, knowledgeable pros is always happy to provide an assessment of your door and make a suitable recommendation.
Standard Garage Door Upgrades and Repairs
As well as upgrading your garage doors or panel by installation of fresh ones, timely repairs can also make a big difference to how well your door performs.
Over the years, garage doors are likely to develop one or more of the following problems:
- The opening mechanism slows down.
- The door stops opening fully.
- Opening and closing are intermittent – sometimes the door moves, sometimes it doesn’t.
- The door may become jammed.
- Loud door operation.
At A1 Garage Door Specialists, we offer a complete checklist of door repair options. Quick, honest, skilled, and competitively priced, a garage door repair costs less when you ask the A1 garage door installers to do it.
Some of our most commonly carried out repairs include:
Replacement Garage Door Opener
A garage door opener may be replaced as an upgrade or a like-for-like basis to replace a faulty door opener.
The opener install options that we provide are:
- SMART opener.
- Belt drive garage door opener.
- Chain drive opener.
- Wall mount
In addition, we also offer a selection of different security measures that we can install alongside a new opener to optimize your security.
Replacement Garage Door Springs
Torsion springs are often one of the first parts of an opening mechanism to show signs of wear or failure altogether. The torsion springs effectively act as counterweights to the door, twisting tighter when the door is closed. When the door opens, the spring unwinds.
If you’ve got worn torsion springs, you may notice that the door seems off-track or hung at an odd angle. It may also gently drop a few inches, then slam shut suddenly (and dangerously). You may also notice wires dangling down that shouldn’t be.
Replacement of the springs in garage doors is a reasonable low-cost repair that can significantly impact your doors’ operation. Book a free estimate for new spring installation today.
Competitive Garage Door Costs on Garage Door Installation and Garage Repair
A1 Garage Door Specialists are committed to providing every customer with an upgraded garage door opener, new torsion springs, or a completely fresh garage door installation for the very best price possible. Highly experienced, friendly, professional door installers, and with a genuine desire to ensure that we provide impeccable workmanship and customer care, we offer a one-stop solution to all your door upgrade and replacement needs.
We provide emailed or text quotes for every job we do, so you always know exactly how much you will pay before we start.
Get in touch to find out more about the savings you can make on your garage door repair or install cost or find out more about what we can offer.
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance for Your Garage Doors
Regular maintenance is essential if you want to get the most from your doors. An annual inspection from a trained professional ensures any signs of wear are picked up quickly and the necessary repairs are completed promptly.
Regular maintenance minimizes the risk of an untimely door failure, helps to avoid the need for extensive (and therefore costlier) repairs, and may even prolong the life of your door mechanism.
Overhead Door Maintenance
Has your garage stopped working the same way it used to? Have you done minor repairs like resetting your garage door opener, tightening some nuts, or adjusting the sensors? Some of these fixes are doable by the average customer, but some require particular expertise. There are some issues, like worn torsion springs, that you’ll need a professional garage door repair provider to look at. If you try to install the spring on your own, you may do more harm than help. Are you interested in knowing what to fix and what not to touch in your garage? Here are some signs you should call the pros for a door repair.
- A lot of extra noise can signify you should call a pro. You might hear a roller squeaking or clicking when the door is moving. Although it may not seem like a big deal, if not handled correctly, it could be dangerous. The noise could be from loose bolts or worn springs.
- If the springs or bolts fail, this could cause severe damage to your garage, injury, or even death. It’s imperative to call a professional when your system starts making odd noises.
Sections that sag
- If doors are not maintained, they start sagging. As a result, you’ll notice significant gaps beneath the ends of the door.
- To prevent this from happening, you should periodically check the balance of your garage door. Check if the door rises or falls by itself by bringing it halfway down. If it does, the tension springs have broken or worn out. You’ll have to ask a professional to assist you with a garage door repair if this is the case.
Response from the garage door is slow.
- When using your remote to open and close your garage door, observe the length of time it takes for the door to open and close.
- Your garage should respond to these commands within a two-second window. A delay of more than two seconds may indicate that you need to have your garage door tuned up.
- You may have a more severe problem than a garage door repair if your garage won’t open or close when you press the buttons on your remote.
Sensor failure in the Photo-Eye
- The door won’t close when you leave? The photo-eye sensor tells your garage doors to stop closing or opening if there is an obstruction. A beam of infrared light travels between the two sensors.
- An alignment problem with the photo-eye could result in the door not opening or closing when you press the buttons on the garage door opener. If these issues arise, have your garage doors inspected by a professional.
Call in a Professional
You must call a professional door tech when you experience problems with your garage doors. For issues related to torsion springs, frayed wires, or rollers, you may have to disassemble the door. The doors on the garage (if insulated) can weigh upwards of 500lbs, which means you’ll likely need special tools, machinery, and lots of labor. If you need advice or info on your garage problems, give us a call, and our professionals can help you with any questions you may need answers for.
How much should it cost to fix a garage door?
Get in touch to learn more about the cost and savings you can make on your garage door service and repair, or find out more about what we offer.[/su_spoiler] [/su_accordion]