#1 Garage Door Company In Fountain
Here at A1, we aim to be the provider of the highest quality customer service. We are the top Garage Door Company in Fountain. The first call to our office will lead to the technician who will complete your garage door repair or installation. With our one-year parts and labor warranty, we also provide top-notch services. Call us today to book your free service estimate.
Local Overhead Door Repair Nights And Weekends
When observing issues with your garage doors, our team of specialists is a call away. We can handle any need with your garage doors, from noisy rollers, frayed tension cables, and even simple annual tune-up. At A1, you can trust that we will deliver timely and efficient services.
Call us today; our friendly office team is ready to book your free estimate. Our friendly technician would arrive on-site and inspect your overhead door and opener at your scheduled time. He will provide you with a price to complete any job, service, repairs, or replacements. If the price works, we will complete the job while on site. If not, we would leave at no cost to you, and the quote would be good for four days on service and repairs seven days on replacements.
Top Company For Upgrading Or Replacing Garage Doors
When was the last time you gave your garage some love? The average door has been through a lot over the years. Eventually, this causes a broken garage door spring, faulty functioning, and reduced curb appeal. A1 can install anything from a new garage door opener to a customized insulated door. We’re here to keep garage door repair and replacement costs low for residents around the Colorado Springs area. Learn why door replacement costs are well spent and keep it in perfect working order. We look forward to accompanying you through the process of purchasing the ideal door for your home. Call us today!
Why Invest In A New Garage Door?
How often do you take care of your garage? Doors have endured a lot of wear and tear over the years. Over time, this results in broken door springs, faulty functions, and reduced curb appeal. Continue to read below for a more detailed explanation.
- Curb Appeal-Your home’s curb appeal will improve immediately with a new door.
- Increase Value-Garage doors are expensive, but in most cases, the value of a well-maintained house front quickly makes up the difference. Furthermore, many buyers love the convenience and security of a durable, modern garage. By investing in high-quality garage doors, you can increase the value of your house. And lower your future repair cost.
- Improve Security: You’re safer with a secure garage, and don’t worry about theft. A new, durable door will keep your cars, trucks, or other vehicles safe when you’re not using them.
Types Of Doors
Let’s face it; a garage is one of the first things guests notice when they arrive. It can make or break your curb appeal. On a more serious note, the type of door you choose will also define the level of security. Let’s look at the different kinds of garage doors to make your decision easier.
- Sectional door-Several panels make up a sectional door. These are popular in American households because of their attractive finish. Precision wheels roll along tracks on both sides of the door, opening as it opens and closes.
- Roll-Up-Steel formed into slats that roll into coils over the doors. You’ll see them more in commercial garages than in homes. However, they are inexpensive, so it is hard to scratch or dent them. Commercial work is not in our scope of work at this time. Please call for a referral for a retail company.
- Slide to the Side-Side sliding sectional garage doors are ideal for a unique fitting situation. As the name suggests, they bend to one side of the garage and sit parallel to the wall.
How To Choose The Right Door
Some door options provide better security, safety, durability, and affordability. When choosing your door, you should consider the following info:
- Budget-Your door needs to fit the needs of your budget. Steel garage doors are the most affordable, varying between a few hundred to several thousand. To save money, you might want to consider choosing a manual model.
- Style-It’s essential to pick a door that suits your style. Certain door materials look best with particular colors.
- Security Features-Advances in technology have improved the security features of garage doors. They include advanced encrypted wireless technology, a trolley release system, and remote lockout.
- Materials-Choose a material that fits your house’s overall aesthetic, as well as its existing color palette. Steel is a broadly popular garage door material due to its design flexibility, durability, and overall value. At the same time, wooden doors are eco-friendly, heavy, and have a timeless charm.
- Durability–Various materials provide durability for garage doors, including steel, wood, and aluminum. Contact us for your free estimate.
Competitive cost on Garage Door Openers Repair and Replacement
A1 will offer you the best price for a brand-new garage door opener installation and upgraded torsion spring, precision garage door rollers, or customized door installation. We provide a one-stop solution for all your garage upgrades and replacements. Additionally, we provide emailed or text quotes for every job we do, so you always know exactly how much you’re responsible for paying before we start. Call us for more info on savings and more of what we offer.
The Benefits of Maintaining Your Garage Doors
Regular attention is essential to get the most from your garage doors. An annual inspection from a trained professional ensures any signs of wear are picked up quickly. In addition, the necessary repairs are completed promptly. Maintaining your door regularly helps to minimize the risk of an untimely failure, cuts down the need for expensive repairs, and extends its service life even more. Call the garage door repair company you can trust.
Garage doors are part of a system that most homeowners take for granted. Some pull a handle, and the door slides or rolls up. Or if we’re fortunate, we push a button, the door goes up, and we go from there. The fact is the system that opens the garage doors needs garage door services or repair. Like any mechanical device, the occasional garage door service repair and or replacement of parts is inevitable. For instance, high tension cables, the garage doors motor, and other system components can fail. When they do, you need a reliable garage door repair service. Our professionals offer five-star customer service, and we always complete work guaranteed in writing with industry-leading equipment. Call us to schedule your tune-up on a day that best fits your schedule, and that works for us![/su_spoiler] [/su_accordion]