Garage Door Service Company Of Peyton
We aim to provide the highest quality of customer service, with your first communication to our office team, to the technician that will complete your garage door repair or installation.
Things that Can Wrong with Your Overhead Door
Some garage door issues are more common than others. In addition to a faulty garage door, the motor could fail. Sometimes the nylon rollers need replacing, or a broken spring won’t let the door open. Whatever the garage door repair, your doors will be whisper quiet when complete. Remember, trusting an expert to repair garage door parts and pieces is the only way to ensure your safety. A broken spring can be dangerous. This tension spring adds a counterweight to the heavy door as it opens. Without this spring, you would have a hard time opening your door. A1 goes a step beyond spring replacement with a lifetime warranty on the performance of the spring. You’ll never need to worry about a broken spring repair again.
Extra noises can be a tell-tale sign that you’ll need to call a professional. You may hear squeaking or clicking when the garage doors are in motion. While you may think it’s not a big deal, it may present a dangerous situation if not taken care of. These noises could be loose, bolts, or a wearing spring. If these coils or bolts fail, it could lead to costly damage to your garage, injury, or even death. A professional must be called when your doors system needs a garage door service.
Over time garage doors will eventually start sagging if not appropriately maintained. When this happens, you’ll begin to see significant gaps under the ends of the door. To prevent this, you’ll need to test the balance of the garage doors monthly. Bring the door down halfway to see if it rises or falls on its own. If it does, the tension spring has worn out or become faulty. If that’s the case, you’ll need to call a professional to help with a garage door repair.
Slow Garage Door Response
Observe the length of time it takes for the garage door openers to open/close when you use your remote to see if your garage door openers are operating at an optimal level. It should take two seconds for your garage to respond to these commands. If there is a delay beyond two seconds, it may signify that your garage doors need a professional tune-up. If your garage does nothing when you press the open or close buttons on your remote, it may be a bigger problem. Your garage door opener may need to be programmed, or you may have complex wiring issues.
Faulty Photo-Eye Sensor
The photo-eye sensor tells your door to stop closing or opening if there is an obstruction. An infrared beam shines from one sensor to the other. If the infrared beam is obstructed and the door continues to close, this could present a dangerous situation. If the door does not open or close when you press the buttons on the opener, there could be a problem(unable to read one another) with the photo-eye. You should call a professional to inspect your door if these issues occur.
The nylon rollers on your garage doors keep your overhead door on its track. A nylon roller can wear over time and become bent, broken, or faulty. Deformed rollers can cause loud noises, bend the hinges, and roll the door off its tracks when this happens. To solve this problem, you’ll need to replace the rollers with precision overhead door rollers to fix the issue. Ensure you get a skilled garage tech to take care of the problem.
The Garage Door Is Off The Tracks
This problem can directly correlate with the roller issues we’ve stated above. Bad rollers can cause the door to go off its tracks. It can be challenging to get the door back on the tracks when this happens. This is not a problem you would want to tackle on your own. Getting a door back on its tracks may require particular parts, heavy equipment, and extra labor and service. A professional overhead door service can help you with this problem and get your door back in shape, safely, and professionally.
Broken Cables Or Torsion Springs
Broken cables on garage doors are a serious problem. The cables and pulleys are complex systems that lift and close your garage doors. When these cables break or start to break, it puts anyone at risk for the door suddenly falling on someone—the coils on a door system present extreme tension. If you are not careful, the torsion spring can snap and injure someone. Although fixing these problems yourself is relatively inexpensive, it can be hazardous. The garage doors are the heaviest part of the system. If you need help installing replacement cables on your garage doors, it’s best to contact a professional garage door service.
It’s Time To Call In A Professional For Your Garage Doors Service
When you start having problems with your garage door, you must get a professional door tech to fix the problem. Selecting any of these issues discussed in this article is dangerous and not recommended. Remember any problems that require repairing torsion spring, cables, or rollers may require disassembling the door. The doors on the garage can weigh upwards of 500lbs, which means you’ll likely need special tools, machinery, and lots of labor. If you need advice with your garage door repair, give us a call, and our professionals can help you with any questions you need answers to.
Equipped with proper tools, extensive training, and industry-leading products, Don’t risk your safety fixing a torsion spring yourself. Our experts want to help. We train to do the job efficiently and effectively. Contact us today to book an appointment and get your garage door repair. We are happy to help. When was the last time you treated your garage to some TLC? Over the years, the average door comes in for a fair bit of wear and tear. Over time, this results in faults such as a broken spring, faulty functioning, and reduced curb appeal.
Keeping door replacement and garage door repair costs low, we provide local people in and around the Colorado Springs area with a high-grade garage door installation and replacement service. Call today for more info on all financing and services offered!
Competitive Costs On Garage Door Installation And Garage Door Repair
Our goal is to provide every customer with a new door opener, a new torsion spring, or a completely new insulated door at the very best price. Highly experienced, friendly, professional, and with a genuine desire to ensure that we provide impeccable workmanship and customer care, we offer a one-stop solution to all your garage door upgrade and repair needs. We provide emailed or text quotes for every job we do, so you always know exactly how much you will pay before we start. Get in touch to find out more about the savings you can make on your garage door services cost or find out more about what repair services we can offer.
As garage door repair specialists, there is nothing we haven’t seen. Our doors take a beating from the occasional bump from a bumper to noisy rollers. To this end, A1 encourages regular inspection and garage door services. Our experts need to listen to your door opening or closing to know how to fix it in many cases. This attention to the most pleasing hint of potential problems sets us apart from other garage repair companies. Please! Never attempt replacing a broken spring. They must stay under extreme tension to continue functioning. Inspection by professionals at A1 is the best defense against untimely breakdowns.
Local Overhead Door Repair Nights & Weekends!
The door is part of a system that most homeowners take for granted. Some pull a handle, and the door slides or rolls up. Or if we’re fortunate, we push a button, the door goes up, and we go from there. The system that opens your garage doors needs to be serviced. Like any mechanical device, the occasional repair and or replacement of parts is inevitable. For instance, tension cables, the door motor, and other system components can fail. When they do, you need a reliable garage door repair service at a low cost. Our professionals offer five-star customer service, and we always complete repair work guaranteed in writing with industry-leading equipment.
Other Important Garage Door Parts
In addition to the garage door spring, there is a mountain of other parts your door needs to work correctly.
- Torsion Rod-This shaft, located right above the door, has the job of keeping the torsion spring in place. Remember, these rods are only necessary for garage doors that use a torsion spring.
- Drums– Drums are another essential aspect of getting a door open. They are located on each end of the torsion rod and use its torque to adjust the cables or let them down and stabilize and balance the door.
- Nylon Rollers– The rollers move along the track as they open and close. However, there are different kinds out on the market, some made of steel, some of the nylon. The most preferred material is nylon. They are strong, dependable, made of higher-quality materials, yet affordable. Nonetheless, rollers are one of the main reasons garage doors can be so loud. It’s generally agreed that nylon rollers are quieter, yet the ball bearings in rollers also affect the sound. Ball-bearing rollers are top-quality, easy-to-find rollers on the market. They are the most sought after due to their extreme life span. You will find these rollers can last 10 to 70 years!
Why Invest In a New Door?
- Curb Appeal-New doors provide an immediate improvement in your frontage. Replace your old garage doors with an improved one that enhances your home after some time.
- Increase Home Value-For the most part, property buyers value the convenience and security of a durable, modern door. Investing in upgraded garage doors can add a noticeable amount to the value of your home.
- To Keep up With Changing Needs-As times changes, many people use their garages differently, for example, to store taller vehicles or multiple vehicles. With new garage doors, you can enjoy more headroom and width in your garage.
The technician will assess your garage and determine the best upgrade for you based on his experience and knowledge.
Garage Door Openers Packed With Newest Technology
From entirely silent to extremely strong, A1 has a garage door opener to fit your every need. Each versatile design features unique benefits, so you can choose the style that works best for your garage. At A1, you can find a garage door opener with cameras, LED lighting, or wall mounts. Above all, a wide variety of styles give you plenty of options when making your decision on replacement options, including:
- Wall Mount Opener-Instead of hanging over, wall mount garage door openers attach to the wall next to your garage doors. It allows you to utilize your overhead space more effectively and broaden your design options.
- Belt Drive Opener-A belt drive opener is mighty and almost silent, so you don’t need to worry about a noisy overhead door.
- Smart Opener-With smart garage door openers, you can control your door anywhere using your smartphone. With these specialty openers, your home’s wifi and the myQ app make it easy to use. Furthermore, a smart opener also offers several additional features, including corner-to-corner LED lighting and cameras.