Top-Notch Garage Door Repair in Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have a damaged garage door panel or a door that refuses to open and close? We have a team of expert repair technicians trained and equipped to solve any garage door-related issue you’re facing. Over the years, we’ve helped customers all over town, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you as well, no matter if you need a garage door cable, seal, spring, track repair, or anything in between!
We proudly offer our residential garage door repair services throughout the Colorado Springs, CO, area, including:
- Black Forest
- Cripple Creek
- Woodland Park
- And more
Residential Garage Door Repair in Colorado Springs, CO
Inevitably, your garage door will eventually break down, and just like most things, it will happen at the worst possible time. Luckily, we have a rapid response for garage door repairs in Colorado Springs, CO. We offer same-day services and even emergency repairs for those untimely breakdowns. With our garage door repair company on your side, you can rest assured that help is moments away, no matter the type of garage door you have or the problem you’re experiencing.
Here are some of the more common problems we see that cause a need for fast garage door repair:
- Door Has Fallen Off Track: Despite being quite solid and sturdy, garage doors can quickly become dislodged from their tracks with enough force. You might be in a pretty dangerous situation if that happens. If you need garage door track repair, you should immediately get in touch with a qualified technician.
- Broken or Worn Down Rollers: Are you frustrated because your garage door won’t close or it sounds loud when it moves? You may have an issue with the garage door rollers. Thankfully, our experienced technicians can quickly repair broken rollers or those old and worn out.
- Broken Cables: Cables are critical to performance as they are the primary pieces that open and close your garage door. Rusted or broken lines are not only troublesome but dangerous. Make sure you schedule a garage door cable repair as soon as possible.
- Worn Springs: Fixing a broken garage door spring is dangerous and difficult work. If the wrong step is taken or the spring is installed incorrectly, serious injury can occur. Instead of fixing the broken spring yourself, trust the hazardous job to our garage door spring repair technicians.
- Weatherstrip or Bottom Rubber Seal Is Broken: Properly installed weatherstripping can protect the contents of your garage from the elements. If your weatherstrip is flaking, cracking, or sagging, call on our technicians for a garage door seal repair right away.
These are only some of the garage door issues you may encounter. No matter if you have a damaged garage door from a severe storm or a malfunctioning door from worn parts, you can trust our experienced garage door repair technicians in Colorado Springs, CO, to provide long-lasting results.
What to Expect With Our Overhead Garage Door Repair Services
Whether you have a dented garage door panel or a broken garage spring, you can trust our overhead garage door repair company to provide the fast and convenient solutions you need. Since 2008, we’ve perfected our repair process to ensure it addresses your concerns with ease:
- When you call or fill out our contact form, we will provide a response immediately because we understand most garage door issues cannot wait.
- We offer appointments that are convenient for you, including same-day and emergency repairs.
- On the day of the appointment, our repair technicians will perform a thorough inspection and provide a quote on the services needed.
- Once you approve the recommendations, we can perform a fast garage door repair on the spot using high-quality parts from our fully stocked vehicles.
How to Troubleshoot a Broken Garage Door
When you have a garage door that won’t close or open properly, your daily routines can be completely thrown off track. Follow these steps to determine if your garage door issue is a simple fix or requires the assistance of a garage door repair company:
- Make sure the garage door has power by ensuring the opener is plugged in and the circuit breaker for the garage is in the correct position.
- Double check that the door has not been manually locked by mistake.
- Replace the batteries in the keypad or remote control.
- Ensure the safety sensors are pointing at each other and in alignment. Clean the eye with a soft cloth to remove any dirt or residue.
- Examine your garage door springs and cables for signs of wear or damage.
- Look at the metal track to see if it is misaligned, damaged, or rusted.
If you notice issues with your garage door springs, cables, tracks, or rollers, do not attempt the repairs on your own. Instead, schedule a professional repair to keep yourself and your family safe.
Garage Door Looking Worse for Wear? Try Garage Door Panel Repair Services
When you have a dented garage door, you may be thinking that your only option is to get a garage door replacement and installation. For this reason, you may be putting off calling the professionals, and with each passing day, you become more and more frustrated with the appearance of your space. Don’t suffer from embarrassment any longer! If your garage door is still functioning properly, you will not have to pay for a replacement door.
Our garage door panel repair technicians can order a new panel — whether aluminum or wood — and replace the damaged one. We’ll ensure the panel matches the style and color of your current garage door, so you can have peace of mind knowing your home’s curb appeal will be restored.
Don’t Wait; Get Your Garage Door Fixed Today!
Has your garage door seen better days? No matter if it has cosmetic damage or is operating poorly, our garage door repair technicians in and around Colorado Springs, CO, can help! We will evaluate your garage door, recommend solutions, and implement the suggestions you’re most satisfied with. If you’re in Black Forest, Woodmoor, Security-Widefield, Monument, Pueblo, Cripple Creek, Peyton, Fountain, or Woodland Park, CO, we look forward to getting rid of your garage door problems.
Check out our specials and contact us today to schedule an affordable service appointment. We can also help you install and repair garage door openers and perform garage door maintenance to keep your door in excellent condition.